Sunday, February 7, 2016

From the Beginning♡

Out story didn't quite begin as soon as he liked but eventually I got on the same page and we clicked. We first met when he was teaching my older sister how too long board while she was waiting for me too get out of volleyball. Nothing really was said that evening besides a hello to one another.  His brother is my age and I remember passing him in the hall the next day and told me, "My brother thinks you are super cute", yes I'll admit I blushed and did that little chuckle of whatever. Things never went on until I was a sophomore, and he was a senior in high school.  He asked me on Facebook if we could be friends on snapchat, we would snapchat all day everyday things never got boring.  He finally became brave and asked for my number and we than began texting and going too lunch together.  Finally on Friday, September 20, 2013 we went to the high school football game together with his friend. We went to peach city had ice cream and did the usual drive around town in the truck and chat :) It became close too curfew so he took me to my car and it began rainning, we walked to my car and something clicked and we both new it♡♡ Our first kiss was a moment I'll never forget. It was a perfect first night getting to know each other not just through the phone and our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment