Sunday, February 7, 2016

Young Parents♡

The day Mack and I decided too take a pregnancy test was a day that so many emotions went through my mind. I was disappointed in myself, but on the other had I was beyond blessed to know that I was carrying such a special gift from our Heavenly Father.  We decided too not tell our parents until we were ready and when that time came we would do it together no matter what.  We talked for hours about what we were going to do and how we would help one another through this choice we made.  We let about 3 or 4 weeks by and decided we needed too tell our parents, it was the hardest thing I had ever done.   Although they took it very well they wanted too know what we wanted too do and how we would support this baby. Where our future was going too take us. Together we decided that we were going too take care of this sweet baby, and we made the decision too get married. We knew it was not going too be easy and we were gonna have trials, but together we will make it through anything.  That's a very true saying we are still living by day to day and step by step. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment