Sunday, February 7, 2016

October 2014♡♡

October 2, 2014 I revieved a text from Mack saying he'd been in a car accident my heart dropped.  Tears began flowing so many things going through my head and all I could do was wait for him to call me. He sent me a picture and from what I could tell he was so extremely lucky he was breathing and walking away from the wreck.  I was an emotional wreck waiting for him, my mom kept telling me "He is okay, you know he is living" but I new I wouldn't be okay until I saw him. I called too see what they were doing and if he needed a ride. He said, "they wanna take me in the ambulance too check everything but I refused."  My mom immediately said he is staying here so we can watch him if he has a concussion he needs too be watched and not sleep. Luckily he has such good friends and Emmanuel brought him too my house, as soon as he walked through the door I didn't wanna let go, What if I didn't get this hug? What if Paisley wouldn't know her dad? So many things went through my mind. But I so grateful he had someone watching over him that night. He was lucky to come out with a huge bump on his head, bruising, and airbag burn. He was so beyond lucky in this accident, never ever do I want this too happen again.  So he didn't have a car now and his truck was hooked up too the trailer so he was going to be my chauffer for the morning he dropped me off too school than he told me he was going too smith and Edwards too get hiking boots with lana.  Far from hiking boots and lots more expensive did I know he was going too pick up the ring that day. He stopped by the hospital too show my mom and than we were off too go hunting it didn't even cross my mind that the ring was so close too me and I'd be engaged that night. He planned on asking me on Saturday morning while we waited for the sunrise on the side hill watching elk come through. But he was way too excited we got up to the camp late by the time we stopped and got groceries, we got camp all set up and waited for his grandpa too get up their too finish helping him. We finished up and decide it was time for bed too get a few hours of sleep I couldn't figure out what was going on but he was so jittery and rumbling through his suitcase I decided too just go too bed, yes I was asleep. He pulled at my arms too wake me and said I need too tell you something me being onery while I'm sleeping said, "It can wait until morning, just go too sleep, No it really can't Shaylie just wake up for a second please" It was so cute he was so excited and just couldn't wait any longer. He knelt down on his knee and began telling me how much I meant too him, and how he knew it wasn't how we planned but he knew it was going to be the best adventure he would ever take and he didn't wanna take this adventure without me being by his side 24/7. Yes of course!! I woke up with a sparkly gorgeous ring on my left hand thinking it was a dream♡♡ We didn't have service, and we weren't coming home until Sunday evening. So we decided to go to the top of the mountain and send a picture to our family that afternoon.  I was beyond excited my heart was so full, and I knew I was being so blessed♡

No comments:

Post a Comment