Sunday, February 7, 2016

The First Step

I made the first Dr appointment yes being 17 and going into the dr offices knowing I would come out with the real answers was huge. I wanted Mack too be their but unfortunately he had only been working at nucor for a month and couldn't take anytime off, I was so bummed that I couldn't get in when he could be their.  He supported me with going without him and he'd be too every appointment from their on out. I chose too take my mom and sister with me too the dr so I wouldn't have too go alone, I new I'd be about 15+ weeks but wasn't sure exactly. I ended up being 19.5 weeks so the Dr. suggested too make another appointment for that week too find out the gender.  When we heard the baby's heart beat I was so blessed too know that my daddy is taking care of this sweet spirit and preparing her too come be with us.  He gave us a due date and it was February 12, 2015 I began too cry, that's my dad's birthday and too know that he was sending something so special on that day meant the world too me. I know Mack and I made a choice but I feel that we gained so many more blessings from it then anything.  Finding out the gender we were blessed with a healthy baby girl with all 10 fingers amd 10 toes on the way.  We were so excited, we already had her name picked out it was going to be Paisley, we had yet too pick out her middle name.  We were driving too Ogden too do a little shopping for this sweet baby and we decided her middle name would be Scott after my dad. Paisley Scott Anderson was going to be joining our family February 12, 2015 we were beyond excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment